I-8 Rest Areas in California
Here is a list of the rest areas along Interstate 8 in Arizona. Along I-8 in California, there are 39 rest areas.
The rest areas are listed from east to west. If you’re travelling east, read from the bottom of the page up, and vice versa if you’re heading west.
Mile Marker 155 – Winterhaven
- Sand Hills Rest Area (Eastbound)
- Sand Hills Rest Area (Westbound)
Mile Marker 108 – El Centro
- Sunbeam Rest Area (Eastbound)
- Sunbeam Rest Area (Westbound)
Exit 51 – Pine Valley
- Buckman Springs Rest Area (bound)
Mile Marker 37 – Alpine
- Alpine Vista Point (Eastbound)