I-40 Rest Areas in Arizona
Here is a list of the rest areas along Interstate 40 in Arizona. On Interstate 40 in Arizona, there are 5 rest areas for travelers.
The rest areas are listed from east to west. For those heading east, the reading direction is up the page, and those heading west, down the page.
Exit 359 – Lupton
- Painted Cliffs Welcome Center
Mile Marker 235 – Winslow
- Meteor Crater Rest Area (Eastbound)
- Meteor Crater Rest Area (Westbound)
Mile Marker 23 – Yucca
- Haviland Rest Area (Eastbound)
- Haviland Rest Area (Westbound)